About this book:
This is the first book ever written about Demon Possession , providing undeniable evidence to answer the following questions:
1. Do ghosts really exist in this world?
2. Is there scientific evidence to prove the existence of the spiritual realm?
3. How can one conduct an effective Do-It-Yourself (DIY) test to determine if they are demon possessed?
4. What are 28 spiritual realm related questions and answers?
Science is about collecting evidence while religion is more focused on faith and the mind. Is there any common ground between the two? The author tries to use scientific means to collect evidence for research and analyze the most commonly used channeling means of spiritual writing (sift holding) by the general public. The conclusion is that behind all facades of channeling, it is all related to the defiling spirits mentioned in the Holy Bible.
This book is the English translated version of this original book 揭露靈界存在的證據(Link)
Table of Content
- Decoding the Spiritual Realm: Objectives
a. Revealing the reality of the spiritual realm
b. How to test about the existence of the spiritual realm
c. Spiritual issues are no casual matters
- Science and the Spiritual Realm
- Impact of Demon Possession
- Things to Note before the Test
- How to Come up with a DIY Test
- Basic Test Approaches and Results
- After a Case of Demon Possession is Established
- Self-exorcism Tips
- New Findings
a. Similar handwriting
b. Same titles
c. Similar drawings
d. Same rationale involved
e. The target to hit
f. Distribution of effects
g. Resembling animals
- Spiritual Realm Q&A
- Testimonies from Demon-possessed Persons
- Examples of Test
a. Process of Test on Demon Possession 188
b. Self Test
About the author
Rev. Daniel Li (李錦彬牧師) holds a Master of Divinity (Honours) Degree from the Alliance Bible Seminary and has pastored three churches. He also obtained a Master’s Degree in Divinity from the Bethel Bible Seminary and holds professional certification in Clinical Pastoral Family Counseling.
In 2012, he retired from his 22-year pastoral role to focus on writing, preaching, and training. Rev. Li has authored books such as “Bible Reading and Commentary for Youths: Gospel of Matthew” and “Open Bible, Change Lives.” His work, including “Open Bible, Change Lives,” became the official reading material for the Rainbow Evangelical Conference, which attracted over 3,000 confirmed believers seeking spiritual life incubation. His contributions have also been recognized and utilized by The Hong Kong Chinese Christian Churches Union.